Events & Workshops running at Katie Bell Physiotherapy & Wellness
Katie Bell Physiotherapy & Wellness runs exciting events and workshops throughout the year to give you as much opportunity as possible to enhance and optimise your health and wellness.
Keep checking back in for updates and new events.
FREE ‘HOW TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BACK PAIN’ WORKSHOP WITH KATIE BELL
Friday 12th October 2018
Prebooked seats a must – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.
What You’re Going To Learn
- What is the #1 Biggest Mistake Back Pain Sufferers Make That often leads to surgery
- What the Spine is designed to do and what goes wrong
- The Top 3 Causes of Back Pain and Sciatica
- What are the conservative treatments that should be tried first before surgery
- What effective, conservative, natural treatment looks like
- How do you avoid a spinal surgery and is that possible, even if you were told that was the only option
Who Is This Free Workshop For?
- You have been told surgery is the only answer
- If you have pain in your Low Back or down your leg when you stand or walk
- If you want to avoid treatments that are aggressive and treat only the symptoms of pain including medications, injections, surgery
- If you are no longer as active as you once use to be because your Back pain gets worse the more you move
- If you have a hard time walking long distances
- If you are afraid that your Back pain will not get any better
- If you feel like you have tried everything and there is no hope
- If you have had Back pain in the past and you want to avoid it in the future even though maybe right now it is not present
- You are a spouse of someone with Back pain and they are to stubborn to ask for help.
The Menopause & Me
November 16th 2018
Do you feel daunted and frustrated by menopause?
Do you struggle with troublesome symptoms such as bloating, headaches, or hot flushes?
Do you feel unsure what you can do about what you can do about your symptoms?
If you would
-Like to thrive rather than survive your menopause?
-No longer feel at mercy of your menopause symptoms?
-Like to learn how to step forward into this new season of your life?
Then Menopause and Me is the perfect workshop for you.
In this two hour workshop you will:
Learn the what’s, why’s and how’s of menopause symptoms.
Learn holistic strategies to enhance your bodies natural balance.
Leave empowered to step forwards in this stage of life.
£25.00 for a ticket includes a complimentary refreshment.
Email email@example.com to book a place.
Pilates & Yoga Free Taster week
Monday 10th September – Saturday 15th September 2018
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to try a class for free.