MSK and Pelvic Health Physiotherapist
About Tania Pendreich
I joined Katie Bell Physiotherapy & Wellness as an MSK and Pelvic Health Physiotherapist. I love doing everything I can to help improve people’s quality of lives. I’m particularly passionate about empowering women and giving them the confidence they need to achieve their daily and sporting goals and get back doing everything they love. It’s such a pleasure to do this as part of the innovative and dynamic Katie Bell community.
Qualifications, Achievements & Relevant Experience:
- Pre-Registration Physiotherapy MSc
- Sheffield Hallam University, 2020
- BSc Human Sciences University College London, 2017
- Mummy MOT Practitioner, 2022
- POGP Pregnancy Related Physiotherapy: the childbearing year course, 2022
- APPi Pilates Matwork Level 1 & 2, 2022
- Sports Massage L3, 2018
- 2 years rotational NHS Physiotherapist
Hobbies, Hidden Talents & More Info
Outside of work, I love being outdoors. Whether that’s fell running in the Peaks, pounding pavements or cycling. My favourite race to date was the Boston marathon earlier this year. Boy does that city know how to host a marathon? The atmosphere was amazing! My legs, however, felt less so…
I also love travelling, spending time with friends and family and seeking out new coffee and foody spots in Sheffield.