About Jenny Sharpe
I’ve been working at Katie Bell Physio since 2020 and studied Physiotherapy at Sheffield Hallam University, qualifying in 2006. I have gained extensive experience working within the NHS & private practice specialising in musculoskeletal medicine in 2012. Whilst working in private practice I completed a Masters in Sport and Exercise Medicine.
I am passionate about relieving patient’s pain and helping them back to activity, building their confidence with movement every day, as well as promoting future resilience and independence. I love working at Katie Bell Physio because the team bring the best out of me and it brings me great joy when helping rehabilitate patients back to their activity, whatever that may be.
Qualifications, Achievements & Relevant Experience:
- BSC (HONS) Physiotherapy at Sheffield Hallam University, 2006
- MSc Sports and Exercise medicine at Queen Mary University, London, 2012
- NHS physiotherapist for 7 years
- Private Practise Physiotherapy in London and Sheffield since 2014
- Active IQ level 3 Personal Trainer from Open Study College
Hobbies, Hidden Talents & More Info
Outside of work I’m into my weight lifting, running, cycling, hiking, and skiing.