Have you been suffering with back pain on and off for years? Maybe you’re sick of having to adapt your lifestyle in case your back goes or you’re feeling like you have tried everything and nothing’s worked! Surgery isn’t always possible these days nor necessarily answer and at our back pain workshop we’ll explain why.
It’s a big issue
According to the Office for National Statistics, almost 31m work days were lost in the UK in 2016 due to musculoskeletal problems including back pain. The costs attributable to low back pain in the UK are estimated at £12.3bn a year, with £1.6bn spent on treatment.
Injections for back pain have recently been axed along with a list of ‘necessary or risky’ procedures. The NHS hopes to save around £200m a year this way. It won’t come as a surprise for me to say physiotherapy and Pilate’s techniques can offer adequate if not a far better option for long term freedom from back pain.
At the workshop we’ll cover;
- what the spine is designed to do and what goes wrong
- the top 3 causes of back pain
- what are the conservative treatments that should be tried first before surgery.
- what effective, conservative, natural treatment looks like.
- how do you avoid a spinal surgery and is that possible, even if you were told that was the only option.
- why the brain is involved so much and no’one explains it properly!
- how to take control and improve your back pain for good.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your complimentary space.This workshop is ran by Katie Bell herself.