Learn how to speed up your recovery after having a baby with Katie Bell Physiotherapy & Wellness.
Our week by week online program is focused on your physical recovery and well being during & after pregnancy, developed by specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapists.
If you’re looking for professional support and advice following childbirth, but you’re not sure where to start, try our short at-home rehab course.
Ideal for gifting to new mums, or buying for yourself, this course can act as a foundation for post-pregnancy and post-birth recovery – which can take a huge toll on your body! Our expertly-led course can also help to:
- Inform you on what’s safe and appropriate for you in early postnatal rehab without having to wait for an appointment.
- Treat back and pelvic pain caused by pregnancy, and ensure it doesn’t come back to bite you in months to come.
- Easy & simple strategies to recover from birth including information on tears and c-sections, and what you can do to help yourself.
- By following this 6-week program, you will be able to return to sports faster.
- Expert advice created and delivered by Women’s Health experts that work with similar clients day in, and day out.
Why is this course right for you?
What The Course Includes
- A welcome to your -6 week postnatal recovery program
- Meet your Senior Women’s Health Specialist, Laura Hewitt
- Meet your Women’s Health physiotherapist, Tania
- Meet Emily, your clinical specialist in Women’s Health physiotherapy
- Regain connection with your breath and core
- Wound healing
- The Pelvic Floor
- Posture & Positioning
- Early Postnatal Exercises
- Stretch & Move
- Returning to exercise
- Gentle core progression
- Eating for healing
- Release & relax
- Optimising rest
- Stability & mobility
- Mood & hormones
- Standing pilates
- Mummy MOT
- Returning to high-impact sport
- Your abdominals
- C-Section scar massage
- Tummy check
- Abdominal progressions
You’ll receive a big congratulations from us, as well as additional resources we’ll recommend once you’re done.